Shipping and Delivery
- Shipping & Delivery Special Occasions & Gifts ships exclusively with UPS. Your shipping options include UPS Ground and UPS 3-day Select.
- Your privacy is important to us. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not sell it to others.
- Name, address, phone number, customer number, and credit card information are used to ship and bill orders. In addition, phone number and customer number are used in case there is a problem with your order and customer service needs to contact you.
- Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the online privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, Special Occasions & Gifts, Inc. voluntarily complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and the US Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule. (16 C.F.R. Part 312). We neither collect nor maintain information at our site from those actually known to be under the age of 13, nor is any part of our sites directed to children under the age of 13.
Returns & Exchanges
- Special Occasions & Gifts offers a no-hassle return policy. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it and Special Occasions & Gifts will promptly refund your money to the original credit card. Simply follow the instructions below:
- Returns cannot be accepted beyond 10 days from the original shipping date.
- Clearance items are sold as is and are not subject to return, except for damaged merchandise.
- All return items must arrive back to Special Occasions & Gifts in a resalable condition. Products must be new, unused, and unaltered. The items must arrive with the original packaging and accessories. Products not in original condition will not be accepted for return.
- Contact Special Occasions & Gifts (Customer Support or call 559.781.2575) for a Return Authorization Number prior to returning the product. Products will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number.
- Indicate your Return Authorization Number on the packing slip and include your packing slip with your return.
- Write your Return Authorization Number on a blank piece of paper and securely tape it to the outside of the package to be returned.
- Returns must be shipped prepaid and insured directly to Special Occasions & Gifts. If the return is due to a Special Occasions & Gifts error, we will pay for the cost of shipping. Please contact Special Occasions & Gifts (Customer Support or call 559.781.2575) for return authorization instructions.
- Ship Returns To:
Special Occasions & Gifts
183 North Main Street
Porterville CA 93257
Special Occasions & Gifts does not charge restocking fees for items that fit within our return policy guidelines. To ensure that your item does not get charged a restocking fee make sure your item is in new condition and in the original box (undamaged) with all packaging materials, that you are still within the 10 day return window and that you have a return authorization number provided by Special Occasions & Gifts.
Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed.
Due to the nature of some type of orders, the standard policy will not apply. Please read carefully.
- Orders for 2 or more of the same item or with a dollar amount greater than $200.00 are subjected to a 20% restocking charge.
- Quoted Product: Items sold that have been quoted, but do not appear on Special Occasions & gifts website are non-returnable.
We go out of our way to ship as quickly as possible and will make every attempt to cancel your order. However, many of our products ship direct from the manufacturer to you.
In the event that you would like to cancel your order, we will need to confirm with the individual manufacturer that your order has not been shipped. Once we have confirmation that your order has been cancelled, we will credit your original credit card.
Requests to cancel your order can be accepted by calling customer support at 559.781.2575 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If we were not able to cancel your order and it has already been shipped, please do not refuse the shipment as this will delay your refund process. Please contact Customer Support for return instructions. A 20% restocking fee will apply to all canceled orders that have been shipped.
If you receive damaged merchandise, we will strive to make the replacement process quick and easy. Your participation is needed to ensure that we can assist you. Be sure to contact Special Occasions & Gifts within 24 hours of delivery to report the damage. Be prepared to provide a photo of the damaged product if requested by our customer service team. Please keep all packing materials. Special Occasions & Gifts will pay the return shipping fee for products that are received damaged.
For parcel packages, if you are home to sign for the package, please follow the directions associated with signed packages below as similar rules apply to large and small packages.
Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate "damage" assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged .
If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify Special Occasions & Gifts at 559-781-2575 of refusal so we can anticipate the return and send out a new item.
Payment Options: We accept MasterCard, Visa, and PayPal.