About The GG Collection, Goods for the HomeThe GG Collection, Goods for the Home. Combining metal, stoneware, and glass in creative and innovative ways is what The GG Collection flourishes at. Kitchen accessories, serving pieces, tabletop and decorative accents are not only stunning but functional and versatile. Whether your decorating theme is Tuscan, French Country, Spanish or Old World elegance - The GG Collection, Goods for the Home, will accomplish the look you are seeking.
GG Collection Ceramics, Care
The ceramic pieces are made of stoneware fired at extremely high temperatures to create harder, chip resistant clay, which provides an even heat for baking. Glazes combined with the stoneware to create a unique finish. The occasional pinhole and color variations are considered normal and natural to the ceramists and lend themselves to the handcrafted old world look of The GG Collection.
With age tiny lines called crazing may form in the glaze. This is a unique characteristic of stoneware and does not affect the durability or safety. All dinnerware and baking dishes meet or exceed FDA and Prop 65 requirements.
Hand wash oversized pieces in mild, non-abrasive dishwashing soap and soft cloth.
Dinnerware and serving pieces may be safely washed in a dishwasher using the low energy air cycle. Avoid over loading the dishwasher.
Bakers may be used in most microwaves and conventional ovens up to 400 to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Do not place ceramics with attached metal in the oven.
Do not use casserole lids in the oven.
Do not take dishes from the refrigerator and place directly in a heated oven.
Do not place ceramics in the freezer.
GG Collection Metals, CareThe bases and accents are cast aluminum with an applied finish.
- Hand wash metal items or ceramics with attached metal accents in a mild, non-abrasive dishwashing soap and soft cloth.
- Do not place metal items or ceramic with attached metal accents in the oven, microwave, or dishwasher.
- Caution: Over tightenting screws may cause breakage.
GG Collection Glass, CareAll glass items are made by a mouth blown process. There will be a wavy distortion from the flow and cooling process of the glass. Occasionally, small air bubbles are visible that are part of the glass making art and not considered imperfections.
- Hand wash glass items with a mild, non-abrasive dishwashing soap and soft cloth.
- Do not wash glass items in the dishwasher.
- Glass items are not tempered and should not be used to serve hot beverages or food.
- Do not place glass items in the oven or microwave.
GG Collection Flatware / Serverware, CareThe GG Collection flatware is crafted from premium 18/8 or 18/10 stainless steel with lead free brass handles. Because there is a high carbon content in knife blades to create sharper cutting edges, they are more prone to corrosion and require special care.
- For best results and to prolong use hand wash flatware.
- To avoid pitting and staining caused by acidic foods and mineral salts from tap water, flatware should be washed and dried soon after use.
- Hand wash using a mild, non-abrasive dishwashing soap and towel dry.
- A stainless steel polish may be used to remove stains.
- Do not clean with a abrasive soap, sponge or steel wool.
- Do not allow stainless steel flatware to soak. Utensils must be properly cleaned soon after use to avoid staining.
- Do not wash silver plated and stainless steel items in the same dishwasher cycle.